Broad Day Light
>> Friday, March 27, 2009
Anyone ever heard of Gabriel Rios? I have discovered his music recently and it is definitely up my alley. Rios was born in Puerto Rico, but lived in Belguim since he was 17 years old. He started singing in church when he was young and learned a lot of his stuff from his father who was a Latin\jazz musician. His music is basically ideal for me...His songs combine a lot of my favorite genres--rock, punk, hip-hop, pop, salsa and Latin. Here are two songs that I particularly like.
What do you think? Mere, I thought you might especially like the first song. ;)

1 comments:
loving the music! you might enjoy my band teachers music...he has a pretty famous band called sol jibe. They mix latin-ish music with pop-ish music and it turns out beautiful. check out some videos on youtube if you can...my favorite is "para hermosa" in the video, my teacher is the one with the ball cap and saxaphone...enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZinVi8740PI
Post a Comment