Trondheim, take two

>> Thursday, May 12, 2011

Last summer, Lars and I met Colleen in Trondheim and had a fantastic time. Last weekend, Lars and I hopped a plane to his old stomping grounds to attend a childhood buddy's 30th birthday celebration. Trondheim did not disappoint the second time around either!

We spent the day wandering around the city Lars knows so well, met up with an old friend and soon-to-be father who co-authored his master thesis, drank some coffee, window shopped and enjoyed the crisp spring air.

We made our way back to the hotel to rest up a bit before meeting Øivind (one of my personal favorites!) at a local bar for wine, beer and mojitos! Or as Øivind mistakenly called them--mosquitos! Haha.

And then it was onwards to Trønderkjeller'n where Ole K. (the birthday boy) had rented out facilities for the festivities. Here he is, looking what he insists to be not a day over 30 years old:

I even had the honor of the first dance with the birthday boy!

Time went strangely fast down in that basement...it was 3am before we knew it!

It was a hell of a party. We made it out of there right before I turned into a pumpkin...

Takk for oss Trondheim! En gang i året er ikke nok!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  May 12, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

LOL! I'm laughing he called them mosquitoes!!! I guess neither word is easy to pronounce really! You look really pretty here! Looks like a fun time in Trondheim...hope to get to visit it when I move there!

Formerly known as Frau May 12, 2011 at 4:16 PM  

Looks like a great time and party!! I love me a good mojitos but hate mosquitoes!!

Meredith May 12, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

Those tights?? Pretty awesome. You look good Lisa!

PS--The first three times I typed the last sentence, I typed "You good good look Lisa!" WTF?!

Sar May 12, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

I agree with Mere, fierce tights! I love them.

Bente:),  May 22, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

Yej, Trondheim my hometown:) Love it!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP