Bergens test, check!
>> Wednesday, May 25, 2011
I PASSED THE BERGENS TEST!
Such a relief!
I was worried
...because I was delirious when I took the test after an insane night at work
and was concerned about my written performance.
It was a bit diffuse.
But....RELIEF. I passed.
Godt bestått til og med.
Such a relief!
I was worried
...because I was delirious when I took the test after an insane night at work
and was concerned about my written performance.
It was a bit diffuse.
But....RELIEF. I passed.
Godt bestått til og med.
What's the Bergens Test you ask? This site says it better than me:
The exam is aimed at foreign language speakers who need to document their proficiency in Norwegian when they are seeking admission to Norwegian høgskoler and universities. The advanced test can also document proficiency for job applications and professional licensure.
The "Test i norsk -- høyere nivå" consists of 5 parts: reading comprehension, listening comprehension, grammar, words and expressions,a summary based on an oral conversation or interview, and a written exercise. a final "Skriftlig produktion" (examens are given 2 hours)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info about Test i norsk - høyere nivå:
http://www.bkvo.no/index.php?sideID=62&side=info_om_test_i_norsk_-_hoyere_niva_2007


10 comments:
Hellllll yea Lisa! Great job!!! :) I love hearing more about this because it inspires me knowing I'm gonna be doing the same!
Such a cute picture of you! So what are you planning to do with the test? Go back to school? Or for job possibilities?
It must be tough to be such a badass all the time. ;)
Gratulerer!
See. . . that answers my question (kind of) from the last post!
Hell yes. Good work, I hope you went and got drunk ;)
Hells yeah! Grats.
VERY COOL! Congratulations Lisa!! Can I ask what your scores were or is that a private thing? Can´t wait to visit your new place in Hamar....hope you are really putting your American stamp on that place!!!
you are amazing!
Gratulerer, Lisa! Det er utrolig fint! I second Megan's comment---I'm hoping to take the test next year and I love hearing about people actually passing it. I hope you celebrated big! :-)
Congratulations, Lis, that's awesome.
Post a Comment