Sundays are big winners in my book.
>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Sundays are basically my favorite. They usually mean no work, time with Lars and a whole day to use as I please. For a girl who works a lot of late nights and weekend days, it's probably not all that strange that Sundays are big winners in my book.
Last Sunday Lars and I visited Gåsbu, a popular ski stop about 20 minutes from Hamar, for our first ski trip of the year.The weather was awesome and Lars and I skied 6.5km up to a cabin where we took a load off and bought a Coca-Cola a piece. The cabin was a happening place--apparently a lot of people had the same idea as us!
The way up was long--ever so slightly uphill essentially the whole way. The 5.5km down went a lot faster as you can imagine. It was a great outing--a very successful first attempt on cross country skis for the year for this American (I didn't fall once!). ;)

1 comments:
Nice! I myself am not nearly so talented on skis. Though i suppose you've had more practice.
Post a Comment