US of Shame

>> Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Then again, maybe it's not so bad that I moved away... bestiality? Really WA?

7 comments:

Leslie January 25, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

AIDS ~ gross. I hate Maryland. lol
your new header is pretty!!!

Skogkjerring January 25, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Considering I got my high school education in Texas- this sure explains a lot! ;-) Yeah- love the new header, you took those???

Formerly known as Frau January 25, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Okay Old home state Utah - porn usage! Wow not surprised! Now NY where I live Daily commute better!

Baloo January 25, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

C'mon, like you've never fucked a pony or anything.

Sara,  January 26, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

The worst they could come up with is tornadoes??? Maybe I shouldn't move after all.

Jon January 26, 2011 at 6:01 PM  

Sara, we ranked #1 in tornadoes this year! Considering some of the more dubious awards that's not so bad.

Annē January 27, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

I'd like to know how they calculated "nerdiest state"...

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP