Ha det bra, Tynset
>> Friday, June 12, 2009
My last day is Tynset was a good one. Even though I wasn't surrounded by all the Kindølshaugs as usual, I ended my journey on a good note. As it was a Monday everyone was at work I was left with some quiet time to have lessons in the morning and some quality one on one time with Tassen the cat and Raja the Norwegian Elkhound. ;) Since Tassen is a bit of a lazy bum I just gave him a pat on the head to say goodbye, but Raja was a bit luckier!
Her and I went out for a long jog\walk. Here is a pictorial guide of our trip and my last day in Fåset of Tynset, the area where Lars grew up.







The only thing I could have asked for was a bit more sun to make the experience perfect...I suppose I have to wait until next spring\summer for that! And until the fall to see Tynset again!
Vi ses i november Tynset!

2 comments:
Awesome pictures. I wanna go there.
Beautiful country! I wanna go there too!
Post a Comment