The Fault in Our Stars

>> Wednesday, March 28, 2012


Read this book, it just rocked my world!
(I cried a lot.)

6 comments:

Anonymous,  March 28, 2012 at 2:34 PM  

can we get this book in norway? (i probably dont want you to answer this)

Formerly known as Frau March 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM  

adding it to my summer reads list!

Zach March 28, 2012 at 7:10 PM  

I loved it... I really like John Green.

Unknown April 3, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

To answer your question posted on my blog. . .I'm taking (gulp) the Bergens test. I have thought about you often, how you took this. . . 3 years after you moved here? After you had been out successfully working for sometime, and I feel *woefully* unprepared. But, I have to pass it to take a twice a year-offered national nursing course (november), so I have to at least give it a try. I also have to take the ORAL Bergenstest, which I don't know anyone who has done that, and which I think I truly will NOT pass. That's a month later, mid-May, I think.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP