One of the highlights of my vacation you ask?
Meeting my youngest nephew of course!
He's cute. I mean reallllly cute.
And no, I'm not just saying that because we're related!
I transplanted to Norway in 2009 from the good 'ol USA and started this site thereafter as a means to share my thoughts, challenges and adventures (not to mention daily amusements) with those that dare to care! Also, I am NEVER sarcastic. Keep that in mind whilst reading.
Many of you have asked me about my title: "Little to big". My hometown in the US (WA) is lovingly referred to as Little Norway and is actually pretty gosh darn Norwegian in itself. I never really got that growing up; I was oblivious. Thought it was normal for towns to have velkommen and bøker signs around the place and that it was just random that our high school mascot were vikings. But no, that isn't normal...that is a sign of strong Norwegian ties.
Maybe it was meant to be,who knows?! But I definitely never expected my life to take me to the source: NORGE. But here I am, making the transition from Little Norway to "big" Norway.
So there's the title for ya. It's not a typo and I wasn't trying to say little TOO big! (Although more and more I am feeling how big our world really is!)
2 comments:
I'm sorry to ignore the tiny human being, but your hair looks fantastic in this photo :)
Awwwww babies :)
Post a Comment