Lakeside

>> Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another day spent lakeside, this time with the boys: Halvor, Lars and Sondre.
A little soccer, a little juggling, a little catch, a lot of fun.

Lars took the plunge:

and Sondre brought along his bucket grill.


There were kites, bikes, and boats galore.
Sure we had to battle the clouds off and on for a bit of sunshine--
but dang this whole summer in Norway idea is really growing on me.


Unknown Mami

9 comments:

Joanna Jenkins July 18, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

This is my idea of a perfect summer day! I looks like you had great weather and a great time.

Happy SIMC,
jj

Baloo July 18, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

That bucket grill is pretty fly.

Rebecca July 19, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

Wooohhh! Looks like fun, but that jump....looks mighty scary. I can't swim so it made me cringe.

Anonymous,  July 19, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

That looks like a wonderfully fun day! I love it!

Leslie July 19, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

Looks like a great day Lisa! We pretty much spent the day the same way.
Have a great week

Unknown July 19, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

that water looks a bit rough, he is one daring individual. I myself would have been terrified, like some of your other blog readers :-/...I think I'll stick to Indianola.

Saw your brother the other day, he came into Starbucks.

Sonya July 20, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Beautiful way to spend the day!! I need to make my way over there sometime:)

DontSayHurry July 20, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Oh my... I would not have jumped! these are great pics and food looks delicious.
Thanks for sharing.

Claudya Martinez July 21, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

I love the "Lars took the plunge" shots! I felt like I was there.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP