24.
>> Thursday, July 8, 2010
I turn 24 today.
It's always weird to get a year older.
It's my first birthday out of the US!
And my first birthday actually being physically with Lars since we started dating (almost three years ago!).
I don't really have any exciting plans besides starting work at 6pm (ugh).
Oh but wait--we are signing the contract on our new apartment today!
That's exciting.
And I'm not really sure I can think of a better present?
I'm also going to make a birthday cake!
That's pretty common in Norway by the way--if it's your birthday you bring a cake to work and share with your coworkers.
That wouldn't really go over the same in the US, right?
You're not allowed to make your own cake?!
I think it's pretty rad actually; now I get to choose what kind.
Mmm Oreo cake...
My favorite birthday greeting thus far is an email from one of my sisters:
- Happy Early Birthday! First birthday as a homeowner. Even if you are not chronologically old, you should feel it. :-)
- Ha!
- ~Christina
That's to be determined, I suppose. ;)

3 comments:
Happy birthday!
Nothing says you're getting older like having to work on your birthday...
Happy Birthday!
I can't believe my birthday is a month away. Holy shit.
A big Happy Birthday to you!! they do birthdays over here like that aswell. You have to take in goodies for the co workers and eeeww they do the 3 kisses thing aswell..I so wouldnt want my co workers planting any sort of kiss on me..lol
Post a Comment