ANOTHER new student!
>> Thursday, April 16, 2009
I am pleased to say that it seems like this BuddySchool thing is really taking off. I just spent an hour talking with Gil from Korea and think it is not such a bad way to make a $7\hr wage. :D
Even more excitingly I got contacted by a man named Raimundo from Brazil! Another new student--heck yes! He is looking to take both English and potentially Spanish classes from me and seems like he has a good level of English already (much easier to teach via Skype if you can understand what the hell they are saying haha). He hasn't tried to raggle my price down either, which means I will be making a whopping $8\hr teaching him on Monday and Tuesday next week. Not too shabby...
Maybe I will quit school and tutor all day long!
Easter stories to come one day I PROMISE! Stay tuned!

1 comments:
Seriously, you're racking up the students here! That's wonderful!
Post a Comment