Overraskelse!!
>> Thursday, January 1, 2009
Every year Lars has had a get-together at his house with his best buddies from Tynset. It works perfect because everyone is already in the area for Christmas, and his birthday is on the 30th!
This year, however, Lars and I had to go back to Hamar a bit too early for work...which would have meant that Lars couldn't have his regular party with the friends he has grown up with!!--BUT his sister, mom and I planned a surprise party for him on Saturday night! All was going well...I had been planning it for almost three weeks and Lars still hadn't found out...and then, the day of the party we were using up one of Lars' Christmas gift cards and we ran into a friend of the family who blew the cover. At that point we weren't sure if Lars knew or not, but I suspected that he was onto us (because he always figures out everything!).
So he went to the movies with his friend Halvor and us ladies stayed home and prepared the usual elk casserole (which is absolutely delicious). When he came home, he wasn't very surprised but I think he appreciated the effort anyway, and was just happy to have his usual fest!
And even though the surprise was ruined, the party was a heck of a good time. By the time everyone was there, we were about 12-15 people who were ready to have a good time...and so we did!

1 comments:
Love the polka dots! You look HOT Lisa!
Post a Comment