Penger og Puter
>> Friday, October 10, 2008
Below you'll see a random assortment of Norwegian Kroner (Nkr or kr). The pile amounts to 283kr, which according to the current exchange rate ($1=6.14kr), means it is only $44.97.
Which means while I spent 514kr on pillows for our couch, I actually only spent about $84 plus some foreign currency conversion fees that banks love to charge. Not too bad for five good looking pillows.
Lars actually picked the green color before I came; not a bad cho
ice since it's basically my favorite color. He said he also picked it because he thought it would look good with the black and white. I think he is pretty flink (clever). We also have a plant that Lar's mom gave us (also before I got here). I named him Ajeet which is an Indian name that means 'invincible'. I was hoping that if I named him something strong and warrior-like, Lars and I might not kill him. Also, Lars doesn't really know that I have named him yet... ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment