Hamar Music Festival

>> Monday, July 2, 2012

 This past weekend was the annual Hamar Music Festival. Lars bought us weekend passes, I took the weekend "off" and we got to experience some incredible live music!


We biked 7km out to a friend's house, barbecued a little and biked back for the festival on Saturday night.

On Thursday it poured--you know the awesome kind of summer rain storm I'm talking about, right? Reminds me of home So we rocked out while rocking yellow ponchos.


Friday was therapeutic; music heals the soul! Kaizers Orchesta and Jarle Bernhoft---thank you! And WOW, they were really awesome. Seriously, killer live!! both of them.


I'm looking forward to next year already!


2 comments:

Formerly known as Frau July 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM  

Looks like a great time..minus the rain! Have a wonderful Summer!

New Life in Spain July 3, 2012 at 4:16 PM  

Love how you are smiling although it's raining badly :) That's the good spirit ;) I'll be headed that way in a few weeks, and I am looking forward to some long light Norwegian summernights!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP