First Ever Giveaway!
>> Wednesday, January 18, 2012
My first official job in Norway was at Restaurant Valuta. If you feel like it, I'd be most honored if you liked us on Facebook. The food is delicious and it's really a one of a kind place. I have blogged about it before, so I won't bore you with the details again. But know--the food is legit!
After a short while I started working at one of my bosses' other restaurants, Victoriahaven. Again, don't be shy, get on in there and like us on Facebook! I fell in love with this place right away, and that was positive because I put in a lot of hours there! The concept is quite a bit different than Valuta (which is a lunch place btw) but the food is just as good! It's a bit fancier and focuses mostly on dinner service. Turns out I've blogged about this place too, so I won't blab too much more now. But yes, it's really awesome.
And then I got made manager at my boss' newest place, Volume which we opened in June last year. Find us on Facebook! You might remember reading some of my posts about how crazy it was before opening, or how they profiled me in the local paper. And yeah, I can definitely recommend this place as well! (Duh, I love it.)
I hadn't actually started this post thinking I was going to do a giveaway, but come on, everyone loves a chance to get free, cool stuff in the mail! Here's how you can put your name into the pool:
Like Valuta on Facebook.
Like Victoriahaven on Facebook.
Like Volume on Facebook.
For you locals (or die-hard travelers) visit one or all three of the restaurants and write on the corresponding Facebook wall about your experience!
Follow my blog Little to Big.
Follow my blog Shutters in Time.
Re-post this post on your blog.
Follow Meredith's blog. Just because. ;)
That's 10 chances total.
I will mail the prize anywhere! I am not sure exactly what will end up in the box but it will be an assortment of awesome Norwegian stuff. . . chocolate and candy for sure, jewelry, mittens, a print from my photo site? The possibilities are endless. I will contact the winner for input!
Comment with how you have participated!
Deadline is MONDAY JANUARY 23rd!
Lykke til!

20 comments:
Lol...you make me smile.
Would it be cheating for me to enter? Because Lord knows I like mail :)
Totally already follow Mere's blog, that counts right? And, I liked Volume on Facebook but I can't guarantee that I understand any of the posts 'cuz they're all in Norwegian. ;)
im just sooo delighted i get to enter :) haha :) thanks!!!
1) already like volume on facebook
2) already like valuta on facebook
3) already like victoriahaven on facebook
4) already like your blog :)
5) cant figure out how to follow shutters in time?
6) liked merediths blog
and for the record, one day i am coming to eat at your restaurant...one day :)
Well in that case...I also follow Shutters In Time.
And I like Volume and Vaulta on Facebook. I *wish* I could eat there and review them on Facebook whether or not there was an associated giveaway!
i'm so glad meagan told us about this on her blog!!!
i'm now following you! :)
What a fun giveaway! I like Valuta on FB
I like Victoriahaven on FB!
I like Volume on FB :)
I follow Little to Big
I follow and absolutely adore your Shutters in Time blog! Love it!
I follow Meredith's blog too :)
Lovely blog :) Came here via Megan
I've done everything with the exception of making a blog post
GFC: Jeneille?Jinz
FB: Jeneille L
email: jinjera@gmail.com
and I RSS to Shutters in Time...couldn't figure out how to follow with that format
I follow Little to big!
I follow Meredith's blog!
I liked Valuta on Facebook!
I liked Victoriahaven on Facebook!
I liked Volume on Facebook!
Thanks so much Lisa! How exciting! I couldn't find your email anywhere, maybe you could send me one on vanisha (dot) mishra.vakaoti (at) gmail (dot) com
Your suggestions were great though :)
Wooo free shit! And oh man... if Meredith follows Meredith and then wins the contest for following Meredith... SO META.
nice post Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment