Finders keepers
>> Monday, October 24, 2011
I was going to post this picture on my photo blog Shutters in Time since I haven't been too active over there lately, but I had to share it here to be safe. I came across it while going through some food pictures for work and wasn't sure if I even took it myself! It could be Lars' work...
All I know is it pretty much sums up a typical day in September... sun, rain, wind, clouds...you name it, we had it.
And I dig it.

3 comments:
gorgeous photo!
we had the same weather here in bergen...minus the sun of course. ;-) id dig it more if there were a few days of sunshine thrown in there. hope you're doing well!
That picture is my work...
Great photograph, At least you've had a mixture down in Vestfold I feel like all we've had is constant rain! :(
Post a Comment