9.32056 miles.

>> Monday, March 21, 2011

Lars and I tried out a new route today up at Gåsbu.

The weather was fantastic and Lars and I skied our little hearts out. Kinda wish Lars would've told me that my glasses were crooked before he took this picture though. ;)

We navigated up to the top of the mountains and stopped at a cabin to take a load off and snack on some KvikkLunsj.

Approximately 15km (that's apx. 9.32056 miles) and two tacos later, I was passed out on the couch while Lars watched soccer. I think I might be feeling it tomorrow.

Unknown Mami

Ut på tur, aldri sur!

7 comments:

Skogkjerring March 21, 2011 at 6:24 AM  

Thought you said gåsbu has a lot of hills...that is what has made me think twice about trying to ski up there, even though when we went to the dog sledding event up there, i thought it was gorgeous and would love to ski up there, but then i remembered what you said...
And if you're like me, you don't feel the workout until the day after the day after....I usually think, hey, I must have stretched enough....then the next day it hits me like a brick!!!
Hope your monday is good though!!! WE WILL HAVE MORE SUNSHINE!!!!!

Joanna Jenkins March 21, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

NINE miles!?!?!? Holy smokes. I'd be asleep for a week :-)
But it looks like you had fun.
Cheers, jj

Sarah Elisabeth March 21, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

It's so nice up at Gåsbu! My class went up their one fall and spent the night, windy but real nice! I'm impressed that you ski/like skiing, I've lived in Norway all my life but I can't ski and honestly can't stand it!

Formerly known as Frau March 21, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

I'm sore for you! That is a lot of skiing! It looks like it was a gorgeous day! Have a wonderful week!

Meredith March 21, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

Holy cow...that's some pretty serious distance!

Anonymous,  March 21, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

love kvikklusnj :-) when i was in norway, my friend loaded me up with them to take home! i was devastated when i ate them all!

glad u had a great weekend!

<3 megan

Claudya Martinez March 23, 2011 at 5:06 AM  

Your glasses do not look crooked.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP