New digs.

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We obviously moved a long time ago (end of JULY!), but I have never gotten around to taking pictures of the new place. Sorry to all of you that have been waiting and asking me to see! We do have some pictures, that's true, but there are still a lot of things that are in my mind not quite finished (paint that wall here, hang pictures there and so on). I am sure you understand. But the outside of the house, that I can definitely share now!

Today it is rainy and gray but one day when I was out wandering taking some fall pictures the sun was shining. We even still have leaves on trees at that point in early October!

There's my cute little bike (basket included) and our house (which we share with 3 other owners). Here's our little patch of grass, apple trees included:

And the back of the house, where you enter.

Lars was spying on me. I caught him in the act!

Sadly enough, I do believe fall is over and winter is soon on its way. The trees have mostly lost their leaves and the temperatures will soon start diving.

I miss the colors already.

But I suppose we have snow and skiing to look forward to!

4 comments:

Meredith November 2, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

What an amazing place! I love getting to see where you're living and what you're up to!

Anonymous,  November 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Looks like a nice crib you got! And those yellow-red trees are really picturesque - one of very few things I enjoy about autumn.

Sergey.

Sonya November 7, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

What a great place you live in!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP