Ms. February
>> Friday, November 19, 2010
Uh yeah...so two weeks ago I was invited to a photo-shoot...with a bunch of other young girls. . . and the photos will be made into a calendar??? Sound interesting? Or familiar?
Well it's not quite as good as it sounds. ;) My soccer team, along with the men's team, were asked to pose for a promotional calendar. It was actually a hoot (yeah, I just wrote that) and fun to see people "on stage" and way out of their comfort zones. I of course, am a ham and had no problems goofing around for the camera. ;) Although I did get a bit nervous. Which leads to sweating. Which probably doesn't turn out to well in pictures. Meh.
I yanked this picture off the Brumunddal Fotball Facebook page which is obviously a preview of what's to come. Looks like my teammate Thea here might just be Ms. February!
By the way, I have the privilege of selling 10 of these babies. Interested buyers? Only 100kr.
Anyway, I'm definitely excited to see the final product.
Also, the photographer was a lot of fun, and takes some really awesome pictures. If you are local, I definitely recommend him if you are looking for someone to snap some shots. It seems like he can do it all, and he's a really entertaining man.
Check out his work: Ricardo Foto.

2 comments:
Maybe this should be our 2011 calendar.
I am disappointed that they aren't half naked pics though ;)
Hah, you're a celebrity now!
Post a Comment