A Montana Wedding

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I missed many weddings this summer\year (Jackie, Tim, Madison, Mila, Brandon and the list goes on). It pains me. But luckily, I got to be a guest at Annē's wedding in Montana. I also got some leeway to take as many pictures as I wanted, and for this I am also grateful. :)

Bozeman was a beautiful wedding destination.

Annē and Pat were tangibly in love.

Everyone had a great time.
The party was a blast.


All in all, it was way up there as one of the best weddings I've ever been a guest at.

Now for the happily ever after!

2 comments:

Leslie October 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

you are right lisa, what a beautiful setting for a wedding. gorgeous!!

Lana October 13, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

I love the photo of the bridesmaids!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP