Meredith has good ideas.
>> Monday, June 28, 2010
My one and only college roommate Meredith is pretty awesome at blogging. She is consistent, interesting to read and is always coming up with new, productive and creative ideas!
She was, by the way, an awesome roommate as well. I used to snooze my alarm a gazillion times before getting out of bed and most definitely had a handful of other habits that might very well have driven her mad, but I don't ever remember us once fighting or losing our patience with each other (correct me if I'm wrong Mere) ;).
But anyway, her latest cool idea is "In the Photo Fridays". She noticed that she had been particularly camera shy lately and wishes that she had more pictures of her and her daughter. I think we can all agree that we can sometimes be overly critical of pictures of ourselves! I generally do not struggle with my self image but I did go jeans shorts shopping a few days ago, and well, enough said, right? ;)
That sentiment combined with the fact that I have been a huge slacker lately, both when it comes to posting and taking pictures, urged me to join up (even though I am a few days late)! So here is the most recent picture of me (and Lars)! It was taken Saturday at the Hamar Music Festival!We had a blast. I will most likely share more about the concert later...that is, if the weather isn't awesome and I'm not swimming in the lake ...

3 comments:
very pretty picture. I am camera shy.. I hate photos of myself, I think that I look like a big dork! : )
Great idea Meredith!
Awwww, you are making me blush. I have to say though, that after a kind of crappy day, the title of this made me smile :)
I am glad you're doing this--I miss seeing you!
PS- I think we were pretty perfect roommates for each other. And I just consider all the snooze hitting preparation for being married to Justin ;)
Beautiful picture and a great idea!
Post a Comment