Giving

>> Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am in love with Christmas shopping.


This year I even managed to get a big 'ol package sent off to the US before November (and the deadline) flew by! And I must say, I do believe I will have some excited nieces and nephews.

It may not look like it, but that's almost 20 pounds of presents folks!

I can't really describe how much I like finding things that I think people will like and wrapping them up and waiting in anticipation. . .
It's my favorite part of Christmas, FOR SURE.
Love it!

What's your favorite part of Christmas, if you celebrate it?

7 comments:

Anonymous,  December 6, 2011 at 3:55 AM  

Aw, I am sure your family is going to love recieving your gift and being surprised. I love giving as well! :)

xoxo,
Noelani

Formerly known as Frau December 6, 2011 at 5:32 PM  

Getting a gift from a foreign country is always fun! I'm not the best gift picker outer.....my favorite is knowing I got it right! Have a wonderful Holiday season!

Meredith December 6, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

I think you already know mine--Christmas Eve dinner. I also really like Christmas shopping for other people, but it just isn't as fun lately since we're always so broke!

Nicole December 7, 2011 at 4:38 AM  

Smil chocolate.. Mmmmm.. :)

jaymo December 7, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

Just love that it's a time of year when people aren't quite so busy, and we take time to just enjoy each other's company. I like giving presents when I can find ones that I'm certain will resonate, don't really want any given to me really. And of course, enjoy the holiday moods and music.

Unknown December 7, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

There's a deadline???
Gulp. . .

Baloo December 12, 2011 at 1:46 AM  

Turkey is my favorite part of Christmas. If I have a god, its name is Turkey.

(Okay, actually, its name is Quetzalcoatl, but you don't eat him every year.)

Twenty pounds is, incidentally, a whole ton o' presents.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP