Hunger Games

>> Friday, September 16, 2011

I would also like to share that I have recently gobbled up The Hunger Games Trilogy. 

I had never heard of the books at all until I saw a preview for the upcoming movie. Lars wanted to give the books a try before the movies came out and I followed suit. Lars was out of town while I jumped into the series and I basically did not jump back out until he was home. I got soo sucked in. LOVED these books.

Meredith and I definitely have shared uncertainties about the conclusion...but I don't dare to discuss that until you guys have had a chance to check them out as well!

DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!
I am really looking forward to seeing the movie....next year. Uff da.



6 comments:

rach September 17, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

ahhh ive been wanting to read these for forever! can't find them in ireland though!

Sara September 17, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

I definitely agree with you about the ending. I consumed those books this summer at the recommendation of my students.

♥ Nadine September 18, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

Gah! I read these books, too. And I was beyond sucked in as well. Only Book 3 left me a little bit...

If you want to discuss - feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to do so.

Happy Sunday! xo.

Michele September 21, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Oooh, I've heard so much about these books but haven't read one. Time to dive in! Thanks for the recommendation.

Anonymous,  September 23, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

Been reading this too in kindle. Bought first book by mistake but after I read it, I bought the 2nd and 3rd book right away

Katie September 27, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

Hey! I found your blog through Sarah at Life of Love!

I too got sucked into the Hunger Games. The first book just sucks you in and then by the end I felt kind of dissapointed. But they were still amazing regardless!

Nice to blog-meet you!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP