Photos on the wall.

>> Friday, August 13, 2010


Some of my work is being displayed on a Starbucks wall in the good ol US of A.
Cooooool.

11 comments:

Unknown August 14, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

The feedback has been amazing!

Rachel Anne August 14, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

Congratulations, that's awesome!

Baloo August 14, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

Badass! Any chance you got paid?

Sonya August 14, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

You so rock!! are they up for sale or just display?

David T. Macknet August 14, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

How'd you manage to do that?! Way cool!

Sergey August 14, 2010 at 9:31 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown August 15, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

I work at Starbucks and our art wall had been lacking for a few months...so Lisa sent me some photos and I framed them. The actual framed prints are not for sale, but the customers are being directed to contact Lisa online for purchase.

And, I resent that Starbucks comment!

Lisa August 16, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

I guess I should have given some more info haha. . . the prints are on display and for sale! My friend Brenda works there so she got me the hook up... and no I didn't get paid! But that's ok, because Brenda gets to keep the prints and frames afterwards and maybe someone will contact me and want to buy prints!!

Meredith August 16, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

That's AMAZING Lisa! How cool!

Anonymous,  August 18, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

that's amazing, Lis. Way to goooo!!!

=Em

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP