Connor

>> Monday, August 31, 2009

I crafted this rocking chair for little Connor, Jackie Cornwell's son who I had the chance to meet Saturday morning!! His room is a jungle theme, so I tried to make it leafy and wild! I've never seen his room (they live in Eastern Washington) but was told that it would work really well...so I am pleased!

It was INCREDIBLE to see Jackie, not to mention to see her as a mom. Life is coming at us quick!

(Speaking of quick, is it really only 64 days 'til I head back to Norway?!?!)

2 comments:

Meredith September 1, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

I can't believe that Jackie is a mom! I still keep thinking that I'm too young to be a momma myself, but it's crazy how many PLU'ers already are!

PS- The chair is too cute!

PPS- A Connor picture better surface soon on your photography blog!

Baloo September 4, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Jackie has a SON?! Holy fuck!

And Mere, you're already far older than a lot of my friends from Lynden, so don't sweat it.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP