Wedding of all weddings
>> Thursday, July 30, 2009
No, not mine folks--my brother's! He got married the 18th of July, Lars was there in full bunad, the weather was perfect (sunny and hot but with a nice breeze), Ashley was a gorgeous bride and Patrick a proud groom, some people got embarrassingly and entertainingly drunk, the ceremony was short but sweet, I envision there will be a bridesmaid to groomsman hook up in the near future, our shoes killed, there was family aplenty, we danced and sweated late into the night... I'm telling you--in so many ways it was exactly like the wedding from the books.
I wasn't so focused on photography at this wedding; I was mainly trying my best to just enjoy myself. Needless to say, there were lots of cameras flying around that day.
Patrick and his Best Man, Ben
Me and Austin, Ashley's brotherPhoto borrowed
Photo borrowed





4 comments:
I LOVE that color dress on you! :) Glad it was so much fun, and glad you're updating your blog!
Absolutely beautiful. Looks like it was a wonderful time.
Again, love that turquoise dress. And the picture of them dancing in the background is to die for.
could tell which photo was a Lisa Gilbert photo ;) looks a little familiar
Post a Comment