Body Attack
>> Monday, February 9, 2009
It has been too cold outside to practice so we have had to take things inside. Yep, apparently if it is colder than -15 ° then you shouldn't be running around sucking freezing air into your lungs. Last week, two of our trainings were canceled because of the weather, so our coach decided to make up for it by so generously providing a training opportunity on Sunday. We went to Ixat, a gym in Brumunddal and got our behinds throttled aerobics-style by Body Attack with Brit. Seriously, try jumping around, doing push ups, sit ups, running, jumping some more, running some more and repeating the process for 55 minutes and see how you feel the next day. It was painful, but man it felt good when we were done.
Our assistant coach, Eva, was kind enough to document the experience with her fancy camera and her zoom lens. And then she decided to post the pictures on the home page. Not flattering to say the least.
Gry (on my left) and I drove to practice today, only to find out that it was again too cold to safely practice outside. So guess what we got to do again? Body attack. It was SO hard to do it again the day after the first encounter...but we made it. Good news---if it's too cold tomorrow--spinning class.

3 comments:
From the sounds of it, spinning is an easier alternative...when I got here I went to a spinning class a couple times early in the morning (which meant that all kinds of AF men were in it). Needless to say, it kicked my ass so hard that I haven't been back since. I think I need to give it another go...I went during the summer when all I had been doing was sitting on my ass...so perhaps now that I have been running so much.
I LOVE spinning class. Have you ever done it Lisa? I think you'd really like it.
Body attack sounds a lot like it sounds, if you know what I mean.
(That was so stupid I have to apologize, but I think it was funny so I'm going to leave it anyway.)
Post a Comment